No-mow grass seeds with low-height flower plants
If you need No mow grass seeds with low-height flower plants (wild forest flowers) that practically do not need to be mowed, you can always find them in our online catalog for home and garden semenata.org.
Unique to our latitudes, this No mow grass seeds mixture is created from specific low-growing grasses whose slow growth was used in the selection by specialists in Italy. Since then, it has been one of the most preferred grass mixtures for weeding, not only on the old continent but also in our country, to whose geographical and atmospheric features it is fully adapted.
The effect of no-mowing areas planted with this grass mixture with low-height flower plants is like an authentic and colorful forest meadow. This is due to the rich selection of specialty seeds in it, containing great varieties of perennial wildflowers and low-growing wheat grasses, creating a very dense and deep green grass cover throughout the active growing season.
A big advantage of areas sown with the no-mow wildflower grass mixture lies in its color, density, density, rich flowering, and fragrance, as well as how the colors change with the seasons. It forms a real and constantly changing living picture of colors that can decorate any grassy space, regardless of its purpose.
The No mow grass seeds with low-height flower plants mix don't require much labor-intensive watering and general maintenance. It is enough to mow the lawns once or twice a year at a higher height (about 7 - 8 cm) to have a wonderful lawn, no matter what needs and under what geographical and climatic conditions you use it.
And speaking of the low maintenance of these lawns, you don't even need to seed them periodically because once planted, they make their own seeds and self-seed annually, maintaining themselves for years and years, creating comfort and coziness you've been looking for.
Before coming to our country, this specific grass No-mow mixture with low-height flower plants gained great popularity among landscapers, gardeners, and hobbyists in Europe. Not one and two landscape masters, engineers, and designers have been using it for years in many countries on the continent. Summer and winter gardens, roofs, houses, villas, courtyards, hotels, complexes, park spaces, and gardens are grassed with this grass mixture without mowing and with wildflowers.
In our country, gardeners and landscapers, whether they are professionals or just amateurs, successfully use the attractive grass mixture of wildflowers to grass any type of area that does not require or cannot be mowed often. All kinds of gardens, courtyards, decorative alleys, the spaces around hotel complexes and around gated residential complexes, near residences, suburban properties, hotel complexes, and entire tourist resorts can be grassed with it.
- Cut: 100 g.
- Sowing rate: 100 g of No-mow grass seeds with low-height flower plants are enough for 10 square meters.
- Wading durability: Average durability.
- Lighting of the field: On sunny areas or partially shaded areas, but there must be direct sunlight for at least 6 hours a day.
- Need for watering: Regular watering is needed at a daily rate of 5-15 liters per square meter.
- Features of mowing: There is almost no need for mowing, it is recommended once or twice a year after the end of flowering (usually in September - October).
- Soil conditions: Sandy nutrient-rich soil.
- Resistance to low temperatures: High for our conditions, an evergreen plant for Bulgaria. The flowers are annual, but self-sowing.
- Leaf characteristics: Dense and fresh, tough.
- Suitable fertilizers: Feed with a long-acting lawn fertilizer.
- Sowing period: End of March to end of June or during the autumn semester - September - October.
- Sowing depth: 2 centimeters in sandy soil, 0.5-1.5 centimeters in clay or similar.
- Soil temperature at sowing: At 15-25 degrees, not below 5 degrees Celsius.
- Germination period: One to two weeks.
Poa pratensis – 28%
Red fescue (Festuca rubra rubra) – 40%
Lolium perenne (Meadow Ryegrass) – 30%
Seeds of wild low forest flowers placed in a separate bag - 2 %
Types of flowers:
Alyssum maritima erecta
Legousia speculum veneris