Canadian Red clover seeds for lawn by Seven Seeds
The seeds of the popular and widely used for weeding for various purposes all over the world Canadian red clover are more available than ever on the Internet for all our customers from the site of Online Shop semenata.bg.
We all know clover in one form or another as a widespread plant, and Canadian red clover seeds for lawn are truly unique.
With the seeds for lawns of this interesting red clover in our country, many meadows, meadows, park places, and even gardens, and yards have been sown all over our country, both in warmer and colder regions, at higher and lower altitudes. low altitude, in all ranges.
Canadian red clover seeds for lawn provide not only a pleasant and refreshing place to walk and rest but also a highly nutritious pasture for all types of domestic herbivores. At the same time, the decorative qualities of the Canadian red clover have been proven to be high, and its maintenance is easy, convenient, and does not cost much.
Canadian red clover is a perennial evergreen plant that is widely used in landscaping lawns in our country and around the world. The leaves of this characteristic plant are fine and delicate. Many of us have looked for the well-known four-leaf clover in some meadow with expectations of luck and love when we finally find it.
However, few of us know that, for example, the red clover blooms for 1 to 2 months, and the flowers are beautiful and pink-reddish, which turns any lawn grassed with it into a wonderful sight for the eye. What's even better is that then, even after being cut, it blooms again and is so beautiful again.
The Canadian red clover seeds for lawns are significantly different from its closest relative - The white clover, which has a creeping stem, while the red clover has an upright stem /reaching 35-70 centimeters/, which fundamentally distinguishes the plantings of one and the other, and they are easily recognizable even to the layman.
If you decide to sow Canadian for lawn red clover seeds, you can do it in an area of 50 square meters with as little as 100 grams of seed, which is more than a good norm. Red clover is sown either evenly by spreading the seeds and, or in rows, and the distance around them should be about 10-12 centimeters for the optimal development of the plant.
Not only professionals, but also amateurs love to sow the seeds of the Canadian red clover, primarily because of the wonderful flowering period, but also because of its practical benefits. It can also be mixed with other seeds to produce a different than the typical lawn, resulting in unusual, beautiful, and eye-pleasing flowering meadows.
They also plant it on sports fields, sports grounds, and playgrounds, in park complexes, private and public gardens, courtyards, villas, hotel complexes, and entire resort complexes.
In addition, red clover is a honey plant and a good plant for grazing and haying, as well as for snail farms.
- Packaging: 100 g, 200 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 25 kg.
- Sowing rate: For 50 square meters - 100 grams.
- Wading resistance: Medium.
- Illumination of the terrain: In the sun, with a slight tolerance to partial shade.
- Watering Need: Water regularly without overwatering.
- Mowing features: Every week for grassy decorative areas. It also tolerates less frequent mowing - once every 10 days.
- Soil conditions: Medium, rich, slightly moist soil, also thrives on slightly acidic and saline soils.
- Resistance to low temperatures: High. It remains green even in winter.
- Leaf characteristics: Fine leaves.
- Suitable Fertilizers: Fertilize with long-acting lawn fertilizers that are fall-fertilizing or summer-fertilizing lawn fertilizers.
- Sowing period: From the end of March to June and autumn sowing - September to October.
- Sowing depth: At 1 - 2 centimeters, after which it is rolled. The seeds must be covered with soil.
- Soil temperature at sowing: At 15-25 degrees, but not below 5 degrees Celsius.
- Germination period: Two to three weeks.
Content of this pasture grass seed for animals:
100% red clover seeds