Quality white clover seeds for lawn
The widespread in our country herbal one-component mixture Quality white clover seeds for lawn is among the most current offers of our online catalog semenata.org, which offers its users one of the richest catalogs in this sector. It is a specific grass variety, having no special requirements for the type of soil on which it grows well, and this makes it suitable for weeding literally anywhere, without needing particularly regular maintenance. There is no need for a lot of care, funds, and time.
Among the main qualities of our white clover seeds for lawns are their highly valued decorative functions, as well as drought resistance. That's why the spaces grassed with this type of clover are always fresh and build a dense grass that is good for trampling and loading.
The highly branched creeping stem of the White Clover has fragile deciduous leaves and forms a perfect grass carpet of deep green color. In addition, this weeding favorite variety blooms for a month with white flowers, and the petals are long-stalked, three-lobed, and crowned with a white spot. After you cut it, this clover blooms again. It can be mowed frequently, as it has both a good tolerance for this and a need for regular mowing care (optimally once every 7 days).
It is a common practice in landscaping across our country to mix this variety with for example ryegrass in a ratio of 50 to 50 to form an even denser and even grass cover in the garden or park. It also tolerates mixing with other popular and quality grass mixtures such as barley, vetch, peas, oats or wheat very well.
It is good to know that White Clover seeds for lawn allow you to grass a whole 50 square meters of land with only 100 grams of seed. Sowing itself is done in rows of 10 centimeters or simply by spreading the seeds evenly. Then you dig them in or cover them with a thin layer of soil and mulch. The result is always impressive and will satisfy even your highest expectations.
In the online store semenata.org, we recommend this one-component grass mixture to anyone who grasses areas that are not subject to particularly effective maintenance and watering. You can use it for park spaces, public parks, gardens, stadiums, playgrounds or your yard, around the pool or hotel and it does not require much care.
White clover, apart from being great for weeding, is also known as a sought-after forage plant, as well as a high-yielding forage or snail farm plant. It has a high resistance to grazing by farm animals, to trampling and pressure, which is why it is often used as a plantation.
This popular crop is used for landscaping all over the country, both in the higher altitude areas and in the lowlands, along the seashore, along rivers and lakes.
White Clover seeds for gardening and lawns 100%
- Packaging: 100 g, 200 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 25 kg
- Sowing rate: For 50 square meters - 100 grams.
- Wading resistance: Moderately high (medium).
- Terrain light: Sunny terrain, also thrives in dappled shade.
- Watering Need: Regularly watered without overwatering.
- Mowing features: Best to be mowed weekly, but tolerates once every 10 days.
- Soil conditions: Medium-heavy, semi-moist and rich soil, tolerates slightly acidic and slightly saline soil.
- Resistance to low temperatures: Withstands the low temperatures in Bulgaria without a problem.
- Leaf Characteristics: Fine leaves.
- Suitable Fertilizers: Controlled Release Combined NPK Ryegrass Fertilizers.
- Sowing period: From the end of March to June and then in September - October.
- Sowing depth: At 1 centimeter, the seeds must be covered and seeded.
- Soil temperature at sowing: At 15-25 degrees, but not below 2 degrees Celsius.
- Germination period: Two to three weeks.