Evergreen Dry-Resistant Super Heavy Duty Grass Mix - Landscaper Pro Supreme
- Model: GSE0008
Supreme is a specially selected dry-resistant grass mixture from France, suitable for all types of gardens, which are systematically subjected to a high load, but at the same time need to look luxurious and waterless.
The dry-resistant grass mixture is a development of the ICL company and is from the prestigious Landscaper Pro series, designed for anyone who is involved in landscaping - professional or amateur.
A key feature of Supreme ryegrass is its high drought tolerance, where it does not require particularly intensive watering to grow and develop optimally. At the same time, it forms a powerful turf with a very good density, which is extremely resistant to wading.
The grass mixture Supreme is selected by combining 5 different varieties of wheat grasses, each of which is characterized by a great dry resistance.
The formula for creating this French mixture allows the main ingredients to combine extremely well, as a result of which they grow quickly and make a perfect, dense, and uniform grass cover with undeniable aesthetic parameters and great durability.
A characteristic feature of the Dutch Supreme mixture is that it grows equally well on any possible type of soil and is very adaptable to any soil characteristics. The main factor for this is the strong and deep roots, which reach the main nutrients needed by the plants to grow optimally.
Turf fields with Supreme are characterized by very high dry resistance, high wear resistance, and a luxurious decorative effect. In addition, these grasses retain their green color throughout the year, even during the cold months of the Bulgarian winter.
Through the manufacturer's special technology called Smart Start, some of the seeds of the grass mixture are wrapped in a specially developed shell. It is rapidly degradable and absorbs the available moisture, increasing 500 times its weight, and forming a specific type of gel around the seeds. Thus, they have the necessary amounts of moisture around them in the germination phase and are guaranteed to grow well, quickly and without peaks and troughs in this otherwise delicate process for each individual plant.
The specialists from the team of our online catalog for grass seeds semenata.org recommend the French dry-resistant grass mixture for landscaping any type of area, especially those that are exposed to direct sunlight throughout the day and are intensively used.
Because of all these invaluable qualities, the development of ICL - Supreme is widely used for the landscaping of any spaces such as those in the yard or garden, suburban properties, guest houses, the hotel garden, training grounds, sports fields, or the garden of a restaurant, for hypermarkets and gas stations, for resorts by the sea and in the mountains.
- Cut: 5 kg
- Sowing rate: For 35 to 40 square meters - 1 kilogram. (5 kg is enough for weeding a garden with an area of up to 200 square meters)
- Tread resistance: The Supreme grass mixture has a high resistance to trampling. It is perfect for grassing private yards and gardens, and sports fields, it is successfully used as a grass mixture for stadiums.
- Illumination of the terrain: In the sun, but thrives in partial shade, it is good to have at least 6 hours of sunlight daily.
- Need for watering: It does not need intensive watering, but in the summer with the prolonged drought it is recommended to water regularly.
- Features of mowing: First mowing is done at a height of 5-7 centimeters, then once a week at a height of 4-5 cm.
- Soil conditions: No claims to soil types.
- Cold tolerance: Tall, evergreen plant.
- Characteristics of the leaves: Fine leaves with a very good decorative effect.
- Suitable fertilizers: Fertilizer for new grass and ryegrass professional and fertilizer for ryegrass with extended action.
- Sowing period: From mid-March to the end of May and September-October.
- Sowing depth: At 1 centimeter with mandatory rolling.
- Soil temperature at sowing: At 15-25 degrees, but not below 5 degrees Celsius.
- Germination period: From 5 to 10 days.
Pasture ryegrass (Lolium perenne) – 40%
Red fescue (Festuca rubra commutata) – 20%
Red fescue (Festuca rubra rubra) – 15%
Red fescue (Festuca rubra trichophylla) – 10%
Poa pratensis – 15% (Smart Start)