Quality Sport Grass seeds for intensive loading
- Packaging: 500 g, 1 kg, 10 kg
- Sowing rate: 30 to 35 square meters are sown with 1 kilogram
- Wading Endurance: Great Endurance.
- Illumination of the field: In direct sunlight all day long. In partial shade, it needs at least 6 hours of sun per day.
- Need for watering: It wants to be watered regularly without overwatering according to seasonal and soil characteristics.
- Features of mowing: The first mowing is at a height of 7 centimeters, after which it is mowed every week and maintained at 4 - 5 cm.
- Soil conditions: Sandy well-drained soil, to sandy loam.
- Resistance to low temperatures: High resistance. Evergreen for the climate in Bulgaria.
- Leaf characteristics: Medium to fine structure with a high decorative effect.
- Suitable Fertilizers: Professional long-acting lawn fertilizers are recommended.
- Sowing period: From the end of March to June and September - October.
- Sowing depth: 1 - 2 centimeters in sandy soil and 0.5-1.5 centimeters in clayey or similar.
- Soil temperature at sowing: At 15-25 degrees, but not below 5 degrees Celsius.
- Germination period: A week or two under good conditions.
Online Catalog semenata.org knows from experience that the name of the Sports type grass seeds is not only a play on words, but is also related to the purpose of this mixture, especially in the grassing of sports fields, stadiums and training fields, playgrounds, children's playgrounds, playgrounds for mass and individual sports. It is mainly used for grassing spaces subject to daily trampling, to which the Sport-type grass mixture has a high resistance.
The main qualities of the sports grass mixture are precisely those related to the high resistance to pressure, trampling, trampling, which is due to the nature of the leaves and, characterized both by its fine and seemingly gentle structure and by its toughness and high durability.
Areas covered with this type of Quality Sport Grass seeds are dense and dense, with a uniform grass-green color, durable and unpretentious. They don't require much care to perform well in the field and you can keep them in good shape and condition with basic maintenance in terms of watering and mowing.
At the same time, this type of original and highly sought-after sports mixture also has a highly valued decorative effect, forming an even, dense and beautiful grass cover.
The sports grass mix is preferred by many and everyone who has used it once always looks for it again for turfing according to their respective needs and terrains. The team of online store semenata.org can always recommend it because of its durability, beauty, and practicality, but also the aesthetic nature of areas grassed with this grass mixture.
You can use the sports grass seeds for grassing areas literally anywhere - in the villa or in the yard of your home, around the pool or the barbecue, but it has the best practical application in places subjected to daily and heavy loads such as sports facilities, stadiums, complexes, playgrounds, and playgrounds. It can be used for intense sports such as football, rugby, field hockey, handball, even tennis, cricket, team sports games, and various competitions with the participation of many people.
You probably don't have many soccer fields, tennis courts or golf courses, baseball or field hockey fields, or even some parking lots that aren't planted specifically with a "Sport" grass mixture.
The ability to grow and develop extremely well and reliably allows the "Sport" grass seeds to be used for grassing spaces throughout the country, both in the northern and southernmost regions, at high altitudes, or by the sea. coast, in the lowlands, and by rivers.
The explanation is simple - it is durable, beautiful, and unpretentious, and through semenata.org you always have it at your disposal and at affordable prices.
Contents of Quality Sport Grass seeds for intensive loading:
Red fescue (Festuca rubra sp.) – 20%
Red fescue (Festuca rubra rubra sp.) – 10%
Pasture ryegrass (Lolium perenne sp.) – 15%
Pasture ryegrass (Lolium perenne sp.) – 30%
Pasture ryegrass (Lolium perenne sp.) – 20%
Meadow panicle (Poa pratensis sp.) – 35%